Ventilation Blower Does Not Change Speeds
- How to test blower motor voltage
- Voltage readings on different blower motor speeds
- What to do if blower motor voltage is not within range
- Blower motor only has one speed when turned on
- Blower speed is too slow, voltage check
- Verify the duct run is within the length suggested.
- Verify the elbows in the duct run are not too close to the hood outlet or too close together in the run.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820