Wolf Complete Service Inspection
- Wolf Complete Service Inspection
- What items are checked during a service inspection?
- Servicer performs a regular maintenance check
Common inspection points include, but are not limited to:
- Temperature check and history log
- Error log
- Cooling fans
- Convection fans
- Seals and gaskets
- Leak check for gas
- Lights and switches
- Valves and pumps
- Hinges and latches
- Burner elements, griddle, and charbroiler
- Surface burner flame
- Meat probe
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820