Wolf Electric Cooktop Turns On by Itself
- CE or CTE Electric Cooktop turned on without someone turning it on
- Unit powers on by itself
- Unit turning on by itself
- Electric Cooktop starts up and begins heating for no reason
- Circuit board malfunction
- User error
- Element start inadvertently activated
- Defective selector switch
- Defective wire harness
- Turn the unit power off at the circuit breaker for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If the problem recurs, leave the product off at the circuit breaker and call for service.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820