Wolf Gas Product with the Wrong Gas Type
- Wolf purchased with wrong gas type
- Purchased Natural gas unit, but want LP
- LP unit but want Natural Gas
- Dealer sold wrong gas type
- Verify gas type with the serial tag:
- If natural, it will not list a gas type after the model number.
- If LP, will have a "-LP" after the model number on the serial tag.
- If the unit purchased was a used unit, or the unit existed in a home, verify the unit has not already been converted.
- If converted properly, there will be a conversion tag or sticker near the serial tag.
- A converted unit can be changed back to the original gas type if needed.
If a product is running on the wrong gas type, discontinue product use immediately.
- There is likely no damage to the product, but soot can form.
- Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for a gas conversion.
- If a dealer sold the wrong gas type, contact the dealer for resolution.
To verify if the unit is convertible, contact the Sub-Zero Wolf Customer Care Team at [email protected]. Or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820