Wolf Dual Fuel Range and Induction Range Showroom Mode
- Wolf Dual Fuel units in Showroom Mode
- Is there a kit part number that is necessary to purchase in order to put the Induction Range in to Showroom Mode?
- Should a Factory Certified Service Company be involved when putting the DF or IR units in Showroom Mode?
- Showroom instruction sheet, part number 828553
- Showroom Mode kit, part # 828197
Install the Wolf Dual Fuel Range and Induction Range units in to a showroom on a 115 VAC designated circuit.
- Showroom Mode is intended for units on display at a dealer or showroom.
- The showroom kit part number is 828197; instruction sheet part number is 828553.
- Electronic controls and surface burner ignitors will be active to mimic customer operation, while oven heating elements will be disabled.
- The call for heat (CFH) light on the Dual Fuel Range will not illuminate as there is no longer a CFH LED.
- An active call for heat status will appear on the electronic control head (ECH), which will be simulated in Showroom Mode.
- To disable Showroom Mode, reverse the procedure, and install the unit with a 240 Volt electrical supply.
- If the Showroom Mode kit is not properly uninstalled, customer may experience light and fan operation but no heat.
A Factory Certified Service technician should convert the unit to the 120 V circuit and install the kit. If the unit needs to be taken in or out of Showroom Mode, contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820