Wolf Oven Maximum Run Time
- How long will a Wolf oven stay on?
- Can a Wolf Dual Fuel Range be set to run for 24 hours?
- Wolf oven turns off after 12 hours
Wolf electric ovens are equipped with a 12-hour shutoff feature that automatically turns off the oven after 12 hours of continual use, except in dehydration or Sabbath Mode.
- This applies only to electric ovens. Gas ovens will stay on until turned off manually.
- The same applies if the oven is on 12 hours and cooking modes are changed during that time.
- The temperature the oven is set to has no impact on the 12 hour shut off time.
- Dual Fuel Ranges have a standby power feature that will turn the clock off after 10 minutes. See Dual Fuel Range Clock Standby Power.
- Convection Steam Ovens have a run dry safety feature. Run time varies by mode and amount of water used. Refer to Convection Steam Oven Water Tank for more information.
- See also, Wolf Product Turns Off by Itself
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820