Convection Steam Oven Cavity Rusting
- Convection Steam Oven (CSO) rusting
- Prevent rust forming in the CSO
- Remove rust from the CSO oven cavity
- Water not wiped out after cooking
- Water left in unit after use
Rust may form in the Convection Steam Oven (CSO) oven cavity if the water is not wiped out after use.
- After using any steam function, wipe the interior with a soft cloth.
- Leaving the door ajar, turn the oven to Convection at 85° for 15 minutes to dry the interior.
- This should be done after every use to prevent rusting.
- If surface rust has formed, clean the area with a mild abrasive (for example, Bar Keepers Friend) and a soft cloth.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820