Convection Steam Oven (Knob Control) Childproof Lock Option
- How to set the child lock on a Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
- Can the oven door be locked?
- Child lock on a Convection Steam Oven (earlier models)
The childproof lock is used to lock the control panel on the Convection Steam Oven (CSO). Childproof lock can be turned on through the User Settings.
To turn on the childproof lock:
- With the oven off, press OK (control knob) and turn the knob to USER SETTINGS, then press OK.
- Turn the knob to scroll through the options, until "Childproof lock" appears, then press OK.
- Press OK to select child lock on or off.
To turn off the childproof lock, follow the steps above and select Off instead of On.
- The lock needs to be disabled using the steps below in order to turn off.
To use the oven by temporarily disabling the lock:
- Press and hold OFF.
- While holding OFF, press OK and the control panel will unlock.
- The childproof lock will automatically reactivate 10 minutes after the CSO has been turned off.
If the Convection Steam Oven does not come out of child lock using the steps above, turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again. Retest the unit operation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820