Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Demo Mode
- Is there a Showroom mode for the Convection Steam Oven (CSO) starting with serial number 13543126?
- What is the part number for the CSO demo mode or Showroom mode installation kit?
- Part number 821106 for CSO SWS #13543126
- Showroom mode instruction sheet # 828611
A Convection Steam Oven showroom package (part number 821106) is required to run all Wolf Convection Steam Ovens in Demo mode using 110 V. The package includes:
- Step-up transformer
- Showroom power cord, 240 V
The lights and controls will work with the unit in Demo mode. All other operation is disabled.
To enter Demo mode:
- Password is 6301.
- After entering the code, the Demo mode can be turned on and off at will without having to re-enter the code.
- After a power outage, the unit will ask if you want to keep in Demo mode. Select Yes to return unit to Demo mode.
- When in Demo mode, a check mark will appear over the Demo Mode icon in the Settings menu to indicate it is active.
To exit Demo mode:
- No indication that the Demo mode has been canceled will appear on the display.
- To confirm, verify the check mark no longer appears above the Demo Mode icon in the Settings menu.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820