Wolf Convection Steam Oven Descaling Solution
- What brand of descaling solution can be used in a Convection Steam Oven (CSO)?
- Where can descaling solution be purchased?
- Is the Durgol Decalcifier the same as the Durgol grand descaling solution?
- CSO cleaner or cleaning solution, part number 820021
- Can vinegar be used to descale a CSO?
- Only use Durgol Descaling Solution to descale Wolf Convection Steam Ovens (CSO). Other products can cause permanent damage to the unit.
- The part number for Durgol Descaling Solution is 820021. Purchase Durgol Descaling Solution from the Wolf Accessory Store or a Factory Certified Parts Distributor.
- Do not use any other Durgol product on the CSO, only Durgol Descaling Solution.
- Durgol Decalcifier is the same as Durgol Descaler/Descaling Solution; depending on source of purchase, the product name may vary slightly as Durgol is a Swiss company.
- For product information, refer to the Durgol Descaling Solution Website.
- The Convection Steam Oven does not come with a bottle of descaling solution.
- Each 16.0 fl oz (500ml) bottle of Durgol Descaling Solution is one time use only. The entire contents of the bottle must be used for each descaling.
- There is no "green" descaling alternative at this time.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820