Convection Steam Oven Displays Boiler Scaled Up
- What does boiler scaled up, please descale mean?
- Why does the Convection Steam Oven have a boiler scaled up, please descale message?
- Boiler scaled up (reached max. number of operating hours for boiler)
- Problems in the water system (E66, E68, E70, and E72 error)
Boiler scaled up indicates descaling is needed.
- Descale the CSO. See Convection Steam Oven Descaling.
- Turn the CSO on to a cooking mode to verify the message does not reappear.
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820