Convection Steam Oven Displays Appliance Blocked, Descaling Necessary
- Why does the Convection Steam Oven (CSO) have an appliance blocked, descaling necessary message?
- What does appliance blocked mean on a CSO?
- No descaling solution added
- Error in measurement
- No or insufficient amount of water for rinsing
- Excessive buildup of foam
"Appliance blocked, descaling necessary" means descaling is needed for the Convection Steam Oven (CSO).
- Descale the CSO. Refer to Convection Steam Oven Descaling or the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
- Turn unit on to a cooking mode to verify the message does not return.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820