Wolf Convection Steam Oven Door Opening Angle
- Should the CSO24 door open to 90°?
- Convection Steam Oven (CSO) door is not opening to 90 degrees
- Is it normal for the CSO door to angle up slightly when in fully open position?
The Convection Steam Oven (CSO) door does not open to a true 90° angle (perpendicular to the unit or parallel to the floor); this is normal.
- The door opens to an angle slightly less than 90°, approximately 86°.
- Generally speaking, when standing in front of the CSO with the door open, this angle should not be noticeable. However, if standing to the side of the unit, it is possible to notice the slight upward angle of the door when open.
- If the door is not opening fully, make sure there is no interference with the cabinetry or front frame of the CSO.
- If the inner door is replaced, make sure it is seated correctly.
- See also, CSO30 Door Will Not Stay Open.
The Convection Steam Oven door also has an "At-Rest" position when it is approximately five inches open.
- There is a detent in the hinge that can be felt as you open the door.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820