Convection Steam Oven Error Code E35
- Convection Steam Oven (CSO) has error code E35
- What error 35, E35, and F13 mean
- CSO with F13 message
- Cabinet opening temperature too high (may be caused by second appliance)
- Cool air fan failure
- Power failure during operation
- Reset the unit at the circuit breaker.
- Turn the unit back on to see if the error code reappears.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820