Convection Steam Oven Error Code E68
- Convection Steam Oven (CSO) has error code E68
- What error 68 means
- What error E68 means
- Boiler scaled up
- Inlet valve leaking (valve not tight, limescale fragments in seal, etc.)
- Foam in the boiler housing (especially after descaling)
- Water tank is leaking
- Descale the oven if it has not been done recently. See also, CSO Descaling.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820