Convection Steam Oven Error Code E69
- Convection Steam Oven (CSO) has error code E69
- What error 69, E69, and F21 means
- CSO with F21 message
- CSO F21/E69 error
- Boiler scaled up
- Inlet valve leaking (valve not tight, limescale fragments in seal, etc.)
- Foam in the boiler housing, especially after descaling
If descaling was carried out recently:
- Water system pumping off water at least three times within 2 hours
- Use of non-recommended descaling solution can cause foaming
For error E69 and message F21 on a Wolf Convection Steam Oven, no customer troubleshooting advice is available. Service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820