Convection Steam Oven Full-Extension Racks
- Are full-extension racks available for the Convection Steam Oven (CSO)?
- How to install full-extension racks in a CSO
- What is the part number for CSO full-extension racks?
- Part number 821718
- Instruction sheet number 821821
The Convection Steam Oven (CSO) includes two adjustable wire oven racks.
- A full-extension rack kit is sold as an accessory.
- The kit includes two rack guides that, when used with the existing racks, allow the racks to fully extend. Installation instructions are included.
- The full-extension racks can be used in the bottom two rack positions only.
- More than one full-extension rack can be used in the unit at the same time. One rack can be placed in each rack position if desired, but would leave less room for cooking vessels.
- Convection Steam Oven Racks have a weight limit of 25 lb.
- See also, Convection Steam oven (CSO24) Sales, Feature, and Accessory Information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820