Legacy Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) How to Enter Delayed Start
- Delayed Start feature for Legacy Convection Steam Ovens (CSO) with touch controls
- How to use Delayed Start
- How to set oven cook time
- Set oven to start and stop automatically
The Delayed Start feature automatically turns the Convection Steam Oven (CSO) on and off at specified times.
- CSO will stay idle until desired start time and will turn off at desired time.
- If the temperature probe is used, the probe will override the shut-off time and turn the oven off if the set temperature is reached before the shut-off time.
- The probe feature will only override the shut-off time if the probe setpoint temperature is reached before the shut-off time.
- If the probe temperature is NOT reached before the shut-off time, the unit will turn off at the selected shut-off time.
- Probe feature will not extend the operating time past the selected shut-off time if the set temperature has not been reached.
- The time of day clock must be set to the correct time in order for the Delayed Start feature to work correctly. See also, Delayed Start Feature.
To set Delayed Start:
- Select desired cooking mode and temperature.
- Use the arrows to select Set Duration and touch Enter.
- Use arrows to select desired cook time and touch Enter.
- Use the arrows to select desired End Time and touch Enter.
- The unit will start 20 seconds after the last key touch. To start the mode immediately, use the arrows to select Start Operation, then touch Enter.
- To adjust switch-off time, press arrows select End Time and touch Enter.
- Use arrows to adjust switch-off time, and touch Enter.
- To cancel, press POWER or OFF.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820