Convection Steam Oven Mold
- Mold in Convection Steam Oven water tank
- How to clean mold from a Convection Steam Oven
- How to remove mold from Convection Steam Oven water tank
The water tank for the Convection Steam Oven should be rinsed out after every use to help prevent mold growth.
- If mold is present in the water tank, clean the tank with a solution of water, bleach, and dish detergent.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Unit should be descaled if the mold returns. See also, Convection Steam Oven Descaling.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820