Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Recipes Mode
- Recipes Mode for the Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
- CSO with touch pad controls Recipes Mode
- How to store user recipes in the CSO
The Recipes Mode allows the user to store individual cooking modes and temperatures or cooking sequences used to prepare custom foods. Up to 24 different user recipes can be stored in the system for easy access.
- Touch More.
- Use the arrows to scroll to Recipes and touch Enter.
- Touch Enter on Create New.
- Use arrows to set cooking mode, temperature, food probe temperature if desired, and duration. Press Enter to select and confirm each option.
- Recipes can be multistep.
- The Hold feature can be used to hold temp for a desired period.
- The Pause feature can be used to pause the mode and turn the heating element off for a desired period.
- Select Save Recipe and press Enter.
- Use arrows to select a storage space and select Enter.
- Use the arrows to enter a name for the recipe, pressing Enter after each letter.
- Scroll to the check mark and press Enter to save the recipe.
|Name and Symbol||Submenu||Information||Cooking Mode Submenu|
|Recipes||Run Recipe||Created recipe required|| |
|Change Recipe||Created recipe required|| |
|Create New Recipe|| |
|Delete Recipe||Created recipe required|| |
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820