Convection Steam Oven Smoking When in Use
- Smoke coming from a Convection Steam Oven (CSO) when it is on
- Dirty oven cavity
Smoking can occur due to debris in the oven cavity. To clean it:
- Turn the oven on Steam at 175 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Fat and cooking debris accumulated around the convection element will melt into the oven cavity for easy cleaning.
- When the oven has cooled to just warm to the touch, use a soft cloth and a small amount of liquid dish soap to clean the interior.
- Wipe oven dry with a soft cloth.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820