Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Automatic Illumination
- Automatic illumination on a Convection Steam Oven
- How to configure automatic illumination on a Convection Steam Oven
Automatic Illumination turns the oven light on with two minutes left in the cooking cycle. This allows the user to check on the food as it gets closer to being done.
To configure automatic illumination:
- Touch Settings twice. The Set Language screen appears.
- Touch the right arrow key to move to Set Assistance Functions.
- Touch Enter. The Assistance Function screen appears.
- Use the arrow keys to underline Switch Automatic Illumination on or off.
- Automatic illumination includes the oven light and control panel light.
- A check mark means that automatic illumination is on.
- Touch Enter to turn automatic illumination on or off.
- Use the arrow keys to move to Back.
- Touch Enter to return to the Settings screen.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820