Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Set Assistance Functions
- Convection Steam Oven (CSO) with touch control set assistance functions setting
- User settings set assistance functions
- What can the set assistance functions be set to?
The Convection Steam Oven (CSO) with touch controls has three assistance function options.
- The assistance functions are changed through the User Settings.
- The three options are:
- Switch Illumination On/Off: This feature controls if the interior light will turn on when the door opens.
- Switch Automatic Water Tank On/Off: If on, the water tank will automatically eject slightly along with an audible and visual notification when the water tank needs to be filled.
- Set Press and Go: Change the amount of time the unit waits between button presses before automatically starting a mode. Can be set in 10 second increments from 10 seconds to 1 minute.
- Switch Automatic Door Handle: Retractable Handle Models Only - Turns the automatic door handle on or off.
To set the Start screen:
- From the Idle screen, touch Settings. The Quick Start screen appears.
- Touch Settings again to enter User Settings.
- Use the arrow keys to move to Set Assistance Functions.
- Touch Enter. The Set Assistance Functions screen appears.
- Use the arrow keys to move to the desired Set Assistance Functions option and touch Enter.
- Use the arrow keys to change assistance function setting and touch Enter.
- Touch Enter again to return to the User Settings menu.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820