Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Volume
- How to set the loudness on a Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
- Loudness on Convection Steam Oven
- Adjust volume of acoustic signal on CSO with touch controls
- How to turn off or mute door alarm
These instructions are for newer CSOs with touch controls. For information about older CSOs with a knob, refer to Convection Steam Oven (Knob Control) Volume.
To adjust volume:
- Touch Settings twice. The Settings menu appears.
- Touch the right arrow key to move to Set Loudness.
- Touch Enter. The Acoustic Signal screen appears.
- Use the arrow keys to select the loudness:
- Loudness Level 1
- Loudness Level 2
- Touch Enter.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820