Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Volume
- How to set the loudness on a Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
- Loudness on Convection Steam Oven
- Adjust volume of acoustic signal on CSO with touch controls
- How to turn off or mute door alarm
These instructions are for newer CSOs with touch controls. For information about older CSOs with a knob, refer to Convection Steam Oven (Knob Control) Volume.
To adjust volume:
- Touch Settings twice. The Settings menu appears.
- Touch the right arrow key to move to Set Loudness.
- Touch Enter. The Acoustic Signal screen appears.
- Use the arrow keys to select the loudness:
- Loudness Level 1
- Loudness Level 2
- Touch Enter.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Call us at (800) 222-7820