Convection Steam Oven Water Test Strips
- Where to purchase additional water test strips
- What are the test strips for that came with the Convection Steam Oven (CSO)?
- Do any changes need to be made to the CSO based off water hardness?
- How to use the CSO water test strip?
- Water test strip instructions
- Change the water hardness setting on the CSO
- Part number 826639
The Convection Steam Oven (CSO) comes with a water hardness test strip. Use the test strip to evaluate the home's water hardness to help accurately adjust the settings of the CSO.
- Instructions for using and reading the water test strip are printed directly onto the water test strip packaging.
- Additional water hardness test strips can be purchased locally at most home improvement or hardware stores.
- Replacement water hardness strips can be ordered from a Factory Certified Parts Distributor using part number 826639.
- Refer to Convection Steam Oven Water Requirements for more information.
Water Test Instructions:
- Open the water test strip package, and remove the water test strip.
- Pass test strip under a stream of water for 1 second and remove.
- Shake off excess water.
- Wait 15 seconds.
- Compare color change on test pad to color chart (on water test strip package).
- Use results to program CSO water hardness setting.
|Water Hardness||Parts Per Million (PPM)|
|Soft||Less than 60 ppm|
|Medium||60 - 120 ppm|
Change Water Hardness Setting:
The water hardness is set through the User Settings menu.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820