Convection Steam Oven Displays Error F1
- Convection Steam Oven shows Error F1
- CSO error E18 or E17
- How to clear F1 from CSO control panel
- Food probe not inserted into food
- Moisture in food probe socket
- Food probe needs to be replaced
- Check that the food probe is inserted into food.
- Check that the probe is inserted into the probe socket fully.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds and back on again. Retest the unit operation.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820