Convection Steam Oven (Knob Control) Timer Operation
- How does the timer feature work on the CSO?
- How does the timer or recipe time display on the CSO?
- Oh, OH, 0h, or 0H with number message is shown on the CSO
- What does "Oh, OH, 0h, or 0H" mean?
The timer can be set for a maximum of 9 hours and 59 minutes.
These instructions apply to the older CSO models with a knob. For newer CSO models without a knob, refer to Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Timer Operation.
- Press TIMER.
- Turn the knob to set duration, then press OK (push in on control knob).
To cancel, press TIMER twice, then press OK.
Programmed recipes in the Gourmet mode show a timer once the program starts.
- The timer follows an hour and minute format.
- For example:
- 0h11 represents 0 hours 11 minutes
- 1h20 represents 1 hour 20 minutes
- 0h will also appear during the power-off timer if the water tank runs empty without being refilled.
- The timer feature on the CSO can be used for a number of purposes, but appears similar to the Gourmet mode recipe timer.
- The timer follows an hour and minute format for times above 10 minutes, but follows a minute and second format for times below 10 minutes.
- For example:
- For times above 10 minutes; 0h11 represents 0 hours 11 minutes, while 1h20 represents 1 hour 20 minutes. At this level, the timer can be set at 1 minute intervals
- For times below 10 minutes; 0'50 represents 0 minutes 50 seconds, while 4'20 represents 4 minutes 20 seconds. At this level, the timer can be set at 10 second intervals.
- Refer to Convection Steam Oven Fill Water Tank Message for additional information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820