Replace Convection Steam Oven Model CSO24 with Model CSO24TE
- What Convection Steam Oven replaces CSO24?
- Is the CSO24TE a direct replacement for earlier Convection Steam oven?
- Installation differences between the CSO24 and CSO24TE
- What changes have to be made when replacing an old Convection Steam Oven with new?
- What are the differences in opening depth, width and height of old and new convection steam ovens?
- Can you reuse trim from the CSO24 to the CSO24TE?
The E or L Series Trim Kit for earlier CSO24 Convection Steam Oven can be used on CSO24TE.
- Cosmetic updates include door glass pattern, standoffs and handle.
Refer to the following chart for compatible replacement Convection Steam Oven.
|Opening Depth||Opening Width||Opening Height||Notes|
|Standard Install with or without Trim|| || || || |
E and L Series Trim Overlap:
Overall Dimensions with Trim:
|Flush Inset Install with 30" Trim|| || || || |
Finished Cleats for 30" Trim:
- No change needed
- The CSO24TE comes with a 6' power cord with grounded plug
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820