Convection Steam Oven Model Options
- What is the difference between the model options for the new Convection Steam Oven (CSO)?
- What CSO to order to match up with an E Series or M Series Wall Oven, Microwave, or Warming Drawer
- Change the handle on a CSO
- Is there a tubular handle available for the contemporary M Series CSO?
- Description of the CSO30CM/B/TH does not match the model number on the website
The three style options for Convection Steam Ovens (CSO) are below.
- To achieve a Contemporary E Series style CSO, order the Contemporary M Series unit and add a black handle (sold separately), part number 824926, to complete this look.
- This black accessory handle is 26-7/8" wide.
- CSO30CM/B/TH models are 29-3/4". All other stainless finish models are 29-7/8" wide.
- To pair a CSO with an E Series Oven or M Series Oven, use the table below:
|Style||Style Description||E Series Oven||M Series Oven|
|Transitional||Tubular handle, stainless steel framed window||CSO24TE/S/TH or|
|Contemporary||Black glass, oven door has black 3/4" tubular handle|| |
part number 824926*
SO30CE/B/TH or DO30CE/B/TH
|Professional||Pro style handles and oven knobs similar to Dual Fuel and GR Gas Ranges|| |
SO30PM/S/PH or DO30PM/S/PH
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820