888 Displayed on CT Electric Cooktop
- CT Electric Cooktop with flickering display
- CTE flashing LEDs and HOT
- Cooktop displays 888 or 88
- CTE enters Lock mode on its own or will not come out of Lock mode
- Possible issue with communication cable
- Reset the unit at the circuit breaker.
- Turn the unit back on and see if the message reappears.
- If this does not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820