Electric Cooktop Noise
- Electric cooktop makes noise when in use.
- Electric cooktop continues to make noise with all burners turned off.
- Is a fan noise on an electric cooktop normal?
- How long does it take for an electric cooktop to cool down?
- How long does the cooling fan on an electric cooktop run?
- How long does the surface of an electric cooktop stay hot?
Several factors affect how long it takes for an electric cooktop to completely cool.
- Ambient room temperature, temperature setting of burner, number of burners used, length of time burners used, direct sun light on unit, etc.
- Depending on the factors, it may be possible for a unit to take a couple of hours to completely cool but can be much less.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820