CT Induction Cooktop Error Code E13
- Error code E13 error showing on display
- What causes an E13, E 13 error code on the Induction Cooktop control panel?
- Error code 13 on Induction Cooktop control panel
- Universal OFF key failure
- If the controls are wet or water made contact with them, dry off the controls.
- Turn off then back on to reset.
- If the error persists, reset the unit at the circuit breaker.
- Turn the unit back on to see if the error code cleared.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820