Replace 9" Downdraft with 14" Downdraft
- What 14" Downdraft replaces a 9" Downdraft?
- Is the 14" Downdraft a direct replacement for earlier Cooktop Downdrafts?
- Installation differences between 9" and 14" Cooktop Downdrafts
- What changes have to be made when replacing DD30I, DD30R, DD36I, DD36R, DD45I, DD45R with DD30, DD36, DD45?
- What are the differences in opening depth, width, and height of 9" and 14" Downdrafts?
- Convert from old to new DD
- Ducting considerations from 9" Downdrafts to 14" Downdrafts
Refer to the following chart for compatible replacement Downdraft models.
- Older DD models cannot be converted to new style models.
- The control module mounting screws are in a different position, and countertop will need to be redrilled.
- Either downdraft will work with all Wolf Cooktops.
|"Old" 9" Rise Downdraft||"New" 14" Rise Downdraft|
|Opening Depth||Opening Width||Overall Countertop Depth||Overall Cabinet Depth||Electrical Supply||Control Module||Blower Differences|
|Standard Install|| || |
| || || || || |
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820