9" Rise Downdraft Delay-Off Feature
- Delay-off feature for 9" Rise Downdrafts (DD)
- What does the delay-off feature do?
- How to set the delay feature on the 9" downdraft
The delay-off feature on 9" Rise Downdrafts allows the downdraft blower to continue operating at the selected speed for approximately five minutes after the Delay button has been pressed.
- This feature allows the Downdraft system to be left operating after cooking without the need to manually turn the unit off.
- The unit will turn off on its own, and the chimney will stay up.
- The Delay LED and corresponding blower speed LED will be illuminated.
- If the blower is on High or Med when the Delay button is pressed, the Downdraft will continue at that speed for five minutes, then automatically switch to the next lowest speed for an additional five minutes.
- If the blower is on Low when the Delay button is pressed, the unit will turn off after five minutes.
- To cancel the delay feature, press Delay a second time.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820