Downdraft Air Box or Duct Odor
- Odor coming from downdraft
- Odor from under counter where downdraft is installed
- How to clean ducting
Odor from the air box area or the ducting connected to the bottom of the Downdraft may indicate a dirty air box/duct.
- Ensure the Downdraft filters are clean.
- If the odor remains, a duct cleaning company should be contacted to clean the duct work and eliminate the odor.
- Wolf Factory Certified Servicers and Factory Certified Installers do not perform duct cleaning; search for a duct cleaning company locally, or contact a local service provider for referrals.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820