Dual Fuel Range Pan Extrusions
- Filler trim for gap between bullnose and burner pans
- Pan extrusions for the Wolf Next Dual Fuel Range
- Next Dual Fuel Range pan extrusions
The Next Dual Fuel Range includes improved pan extrusions to reduce the reveal between two adjacent burner pans.
- A new pan extrusion has been added for the gap between the bullnose and burner pans.
- The new extrusions help to improve the cleanability of the unit.
- The pan extrusions cannot be used on Legacy Dual Fuel Range models.
- The pan extrusions are not available as a sales accessory.
- For the side filler trim accessory, refer to Wolf Side Filler Trim for more information.
- See also, Wolf Legacy Dual Fuel, GR Gas Range, and Sealed Burner Rangetop Pan Extrusions.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820