Dual Fuel Range Gourmet Mode
- How to use Next Dual Fuel Range Gourmet Mode
- Setting the Next Dual Fuel Range for Gourmet Mode
Cooking with Gourmet Mode:
- Gourmet Mode is designed to make cooking easy. Simply follow the directions on the screen, select the options, set it, and go!
- The unit chimes when it is done cooking.
- The unit does not turn off automatically.
- If the probe is in use, the unit chimes when the preset internal temperature is reached.
- The unit continues to chime until OK is selected.
- Delayed Start cannot be used with the Gourmet Mode.
- Gourmet Mode does not count down remaining cook time.
- If used, the temperature probe times food to a specific temperature.
- The timer goes off when the preset internal temperature is reached.
- The probe is only necessary when specified in the options for a particular recipe.
- If the probe is not used, it is necessary to set a kitchen timer if timing is critical to the recipe.
- Food placed in the oven directly from the refrigerator may have a longer cook time than food at room temperature.
- The Beef - Slow Cook option uses high heat from the bottom, ideal for Dutch oven cooking.
- The small oven on 48" models has fewer options, due to the smaller size of the oven, and lack of a Stone Mode.
- Whole ham, whole poultry, and all pizza options are not included on the 18" ovens.
Gourmet Mode Options:
- Sweet Potato*
- Baked Potato*
|Fresh Pieces||White/Dark Meat|
|Casserole*||Number of Racks|
|Lasagna*||Number of Racks|
|Cookies||-||Number of Racks|
|Cake||Sheet||Number of Racks|
|Cupcake||Number of Racks|
|Yeast Roll||Number of Racks|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820