Wolf Dual Fuel Range Oven Proof Mode
- Do Next Dual Fuel (DF) ovens have Proof Mode?
- Elements used to heat the oven in Proof Mode
- How close can the pan be to the wall of the oven when proofing
- Preheat oven when using Proof
- PrF shown on Next Dual Fuel display
- No need to preheat for Proof Mode.
- The temperature range is 85-110°F (30-45°C) in Proof Mode.
- Limit frequent door openings to prevent losing heat and lengthening proofing time.
- Proof bread in container such as a glass bowl until dough has doubled in size. The time it takes for the dough to double in volume varies from recipe to recipe. Consult the recipe for guidelines.
- For best results, place a shallow pan with 1 to 3 cups (.2-.7 L) of hot water on rack position 1 to keep the air moist inside the oven cavity.
- Allow at least 1" between edge of pan and walls of oven.
To set Proof Mode:
- Rotate selector bezel to More.
- Use the touchpad to scroll to Proof.
- Touch Start or adjust the temperature with the oven knob. The cooking screen appears.
- Touching Start turns the oven on at the preset temperature.
- The oven starts and beeps twice, five seconds after adjusting the temperature with the oven knob.
- Oven temperature is preset to 85°F (30°C).
- To exit Proof Mode, rotate selector bezel to Off.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820