Wolf Dual Fuel Range Oven Stone Mode
- Do Next Dual Fuel (DF) ovens have a Stone Mode?
- Elements used to heat the oven in Bake Stone Mode
- Preheat oven when using Stone
The Stone Mode is designed to produce a hot oven environment necessary for baking on a ceramic stone.
- The heat from all elements creates the perfect "brick oven" effect.
- The Stone Mode has a temperature range of 200°F - 550°F.
- Convection fans help circulate the air throughout the oven cavity so even temperatures are achieved.
- Wolf suggests removing the other oven racks when using the bake stone to make it easier to get the food on and off the bake stone.
- Place the bake stone rack in the bottom-most position for best results.
- The bake stone can emit odor that will dissipate after the stone and oven cool. Turn ventilation on when the stone is in use.
- Stone is not available for the 18" oven.
To set Stone Mode:
- Rotate selector bezel to More.
- Use the touchpad to scroll to Stone.
- Touch Start or adjust the temperature with the oven knob. The preheat screen appears.
- Touching Start turns the oven on at the preset temperature.
- The oven starts and beeps twice, five seconds after adjusting the temperature with the oven knob.
- Oven temperature is preset to 450°F (230°C).
- When preheat is complete, the oven chimes once.
- To exit Stone Mode, rotate selector bezel to Off.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820