Wolf E Series Oven Showroom Mode
- Wolf E Series Oven in Showroom Mode
- Is there a kit part number needed to put a new E Series Oven in demonstration mode?
- Is Factory Certified Service needed when putting the E Series Wall Oven units in demo mode?
- E Series Showroom Mode kit, part number 824493
- Instruction sheet part number 824500 for E Series display setup
- Control panel unresponsive after showroom kit installation
- The product enters Showroom Mode automatically when connected to a 110 VAC electrical supply.
- To enter Showroom Mode manually when connected to a 208/240 VAC electrical supply:
- From the main menu, tap Settings.
- Scroll left or right until Showroom is highlighted.
- Tap Showroom.
- Tap On to turn on Showroom Mode. Touch Off to turn off Showroom Mode.
- When the unit is in Showroom Mode, "Showroom Mode" appears in the upper right-hand corner of the display.
- To save the mode, tap On or Off twice and then tap Set.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820