Wolf E Series Oven Standby Power
- Wolf E Series Oven Standby Power setting
- What does the Standby Power extended user setting do?
- E Series Oven display dim or blank
- Touch the screen. The Home screen appears.
- Touch Settings. The Settings screen appears.
- Scroll to Standby on the UIM.
- Touch Standby or Start/Enter. The Standby screen appears.
- Scroll left or right to highlight the On or Off option.
- Touch the highlighted selection or Start/Enter.
- The Standby set screen appears.
- Touch Set or Start/Enter. The Home screen appears.
With Standby power on, the display will change from the menu to the clock after 30 seconds of no activity.
- The display dims when the clock appears.
- Depending on the brightness setting, the dimming may be more noticable.
- After five minutes of the unit being idle, the screen will go black.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820