Wolf E Series Oven Set Timer
- Set Next E Series Oven timer
- Cancel timer
- Oven beeping
- Each timer can be set for a maximum of 99 hours and 59 minutes.
- One the time is set, the countdown appears on the touchscreen.
- The timer is independent from the oven.
- Setting the timer does not affect cook time or stop time.
To start the oven timer:
- Touch Timer 1 or Timer 2.
- Use the control panel to set the duration, then touch Start/Enter.
- A chime indicates the timer is set.
- To cancel or edit, touch the countdown time on the touchscreen.
- The timer chimes with one minute remaining.
- The timer chimes and flashes when complete.
- Touch the flashing time to clear.
NOTE: Turning off the oven while timer is running will not cancel the timer.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820