GR Gas Range Kickplate Accessory
- Is there a kickplate, skirt, or floor grate available for GR Gas Ranges?
- What does the GR Gas Range kickplate look like?
- How to install GR Gas Range kickplate
- Instruction sheet 821271 for part numbers 821198, 821199, 821200, 821201
- Filler for gap below the range by the legs
- GR model Gas Ranges have a stainless steel kickplate available as a separate sales accessory to cover the toe kick area on the front of the unit.
- The toe kick area is above the leveling legs. Even at lowest position, there is a gap under the kickplate.
- Custom kickplates are not recommended.
- Do not use a wood kickplate.
- This kickplate does not come with the range.
- The kickplate installs in front of the front leveling legs.
- The kickplate can be used in addition to the GR Series Gas Range Front Leg Covers.
|Model||Kickplate Part #||Kickplate Dimensions|
|GR30||821198||29-5/8" long x 2-1/4" high|
|GR36||821199||35-11/16" long x 2-1/4" high|
|GR48||821200||47-5/8" long x 2-1/4" high|
|GR60||821201||59-3/4" long x 2-1/4" high|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820