GR Gas Range Knobs
- How to install stainless steel knobs, red knobs, or black knobs on a GR Series Gas Range
- Where are the control knobs for a new GR Series Gas Range packed?
- Why are there extra knobs?
- What material are GR Gas Range knobs made of?
- Are knobs interchangeable between different models?
- GR Gas Range knob kit part number 821175, 821176, 821177, 821178, 821179, 821180, 821181, 821182, 821183
- GR Gas Range knob instruction sheet, part number 821184
- The GR Series Gas Ranges come standard with red knobs at no extra charge.
- A second set of knobs in black or stainless steel are available by request at the time of purchase for no additional charge.
- After the time of purchase, knobs sets must be purchased separately for an additional cost.
- Red and black knobs have a matte finish; stainless steel knobs have a metallic finish.
- The texture of red and black matte knobs is slightly rough.
- Red, black, and stainless steel knobs are made of plastic with a zinc core.
- To remove a knob, pull it straight out.
- GR48 models come with extra knobs as the same kit ships with the 60" GR Gas Range. Discard unused knobs or keep them for future use.
- GR Gas Range knobs are not interchangeable between different Wolf models. These include the Dual Fuel, Sealed Burner Rangetop, R Series Gas Range, or RT Gas Rangetop.
- For part numbers, refer to GR Gas Range Individual Knobs.
- Refer to GR Series Gas Range Knob Packaging if knobs are missing.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820