GR Series Gas Broil Burner Not Heating
- How long does it take (seconds) for the GR Series gas oven broiler to ignite?
- Should the broil burner light within a certain amount of time?
- What causes a broiler not to ignite?
- Broiler is not heating
- Will the broil element operate with the door open?
- Electrode dirty or defective
- Defective solenoid
- Loose or broken connection between components
- Defective thermostat
- No power
- No gas
- Defective DSI board
- Electrode wire pinched or defective
- Convection fan running during preheat
- Gas supply pressure issue
GR Series Gas Range Broil element will work with the door open, however Wolf does not recommend it.
- If the infrared broil burner is not igniting, discontinue use until repaired.
- Broil and bake cannot be used at the same time.
- For additional information, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820