GR Series Gas Range Island Trim or Riser Requirements
- Does the GR Series Gas Range require island trim or a riser?
- Is island trim included or come standard with a GR Series Gas Range when purchased?
- Is a riser required on a GR Gas Range?
The GR Series Gas Range requires island trim or a riser for installation.
- The unit comes standard with island trim, installed.
- Risers are available as accessories.
- A minimum 20" riser is required against a combustible surface.
- Wolf does not suggest covering the top of the island trim or riser due to combustion and unit airflow.
- See below for sales, feature, and accessory information:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820