GR Series Gas Range Surface Burners Click or Do Not Ignite during Oven Use
- Surface burners do not ignite while oven in use, light when oven is not in use
- Why do surface burners click only when the oven is turned on?
- Why is a riser recommended to resolve burner clicking?
- What does a riser have to do with burner performance?
- The surface burners on a GR Series Gas Range constantly click while in the oven is in use
If the surface burner of a GR Series Gas Range is clicking regardless of oven operation, the clicking could be caused by cleaning, oversized pots/pans, part failure, or other issues. For more information, refer to:
- If the technician has confirmed that there are no other performance issues, a riser may resolve the issue.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820