Induction Range Bake Mode
- Next Induction Range Bake Mode
- How to enter Bake Mode on the Next IR
- How to turn on Bake Mode
To turn on Bake Mode:
- Touch the time on the display. The Home screen appears.
- Tap Quick Start, the Select Mode screen appears. Scroll until Bake is centered.
- Tap Bake. The set temperature screen appears.
- Adjust the temperature by scrolling left or right (large increments) or tapping plus (+) or minus (-) (small increments).
- Tapping the centered temperature turns the oven on at the indicated temperature.
- The oven enters preheat.
- When the preheat is complete, the oven chimes once.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820