Induction Range Clean Mode
- Next Induction Range Clean Mode
- How to enter Self-Clean on the Next IR
- How to turn on Clean Mode
To turn on Clean Mode:
- Touch the time on the display. The Home screen appears.
- Tap Quick Start, and the Select Mode screen appears. Scroll until Clean is centered.
- Tap Clean. The Start screen appears.
- Tap Start. After the oven racks and rack guides have been removed, tap OK.
- Clean starts. The time remaining in the clean cycle is shown.
- When the Clean cycle is complete, the oven chimes four times.
- The oven door unlocks when the temperature is below 550°F (288°C).
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820