Induction Range Gourmet Mode
- Next Induction Range Gourmet Mode
- How to enter Gourmet Mode on the Next IR
- How to turn on Gourmet Mode
Gourmet Mode is based on options.
- Scroll to the left or right, highlighting the desired option.
- Up to five levels of options are possible.
- Select options until the Done screen appears.
- The Done screen shows the rack position, mode, temperature, probe temperature (if used), and any special instructions.
To turn on Gourmet Mode:
- Touch the time on the display. The Home screen appears.
- Tap Gourmet, and the Gourmet screen appears.
- Scroll to the desired food type, and tap to select. The second Gourmet screen appears.
- Scroll to the desired option, and tap to select. Depending on the selection, more options may appear.
- Continue to select options until the Done screen appears.
- Tapping Done shows information for getting the food ready for cooking.
- Place the food in the oven according to the instructions.
- Touch Start.
The number of options for each recipe can vary.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820